Friday, July 4, 2014

The Botanical Gardens @ Baguio City

FUN FACT: Do you know that starting April, during the summer days, that it rains very hard in Baguio at noon? Because I didn't.

Oh well.....welcome to Baguio City's Botanical Gardens! :) :P

I just came from Wright Park (another fun fact: Do you know you can eat horses? Cause I didn't.) And I didn't see much (well it's my fault since I didn't meddle much on the park.....). All I saw are horses burdened by the weight of money, colors, and ridiculously obese sadists.

When we reached the Botanical Gardens (along Leonard Wood Road), it was raining hard. D*mn, this spoiled my moment with the plants, so we just tucked in beneath the roof of the comfort rooms (crap, even the smell from the stalls made me depressed). But then I thought, I had an umbrella, so why would the rain stop me? An that's how people saw me dancing in the rain singing "Let it Go"...


While walking like a man on LSD, of course, I snapped some photos with my cheap camera. And I thought, "wow, this place is literally a maze." So many turns, trails, and pathways leading to nowhere, it's a paradise for nature lovers and adventurers.
This is the amphitheater, where I almost slipped and hit my head on the pavement. (claps hands)

The Botanical gardens has an amphitheater where the garden usually holds some shows (I don't know if those shows are at night). Anyways, it's very large and spacious.


A replica of an "Ifugao" or "Igorot" village

And of course, souvenirs! :D Things to take home for your family :) (not friends, friends wouldn't really give a d*mn).....





There's this replica of a typical Chinese "place".......we had to pass through a very narrow pathway (beside a house of bottles) to get to this place......




Crossing that puddle which blocked the entire trail was a nightmare :P one tiny slip and I get splashed with tons of mud. :P


Of course, who would forget JAPAN?
There was also this DARK cave with many branching paths.......we would go in one path and pop out the least expected place :D

 There was also this part of the park dedicated to miners (?). Of course, inside, there are more twisting paths.

But of course, we had to leave (awwwwwww) since the Laperal White House is waiting for us.




There are these kind native Igorot women who would offer a chance to have a picture taken with them (for a fee, of course, which I do not understand). Anyways, it was a fun experience :)









No comments:

Post a Comment